Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are you registered?

Hello People! I hope this summer has treated you well. I honestly have no idea where it went!

As I am sure you are aware, we're heading into one of the most important times of our lives as a Nation. Are you registered to vote?! Have you moved recently and forgot to update your address?! Well, let me help you out! We have until (I think) October 4th to get our voter registration forms in...so PLEASE if you're not sure, just click on the link below to see if you're all set to go and make a difference!!!

Register to Vote: Rock the Vote, powered by Credo Mobile

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

OK! Now on to other things! I am excited to let you all know that I have 3 new songs up on my myspace page! Please go check them out -- Let me know what you think ;-)

I've been busy this summer getting all those darn ducks in a row... and feel confident that the final product will be worth this wait! I've performed up in SF for the ONE Fundraiser, just a couple weeks ago for a Heal The Bay Fundraiser... I've also been added to the Von Dutch Artist In Residence program and I am going to be performing at a fun dance party out in Long Beach this coming October...and then NYC for CMJ!!! Hot Sauce!

What else? OH! I just got my self a little web cam video... so be on the look out for my all-new video blogs...whether it's studio time, family time, or somewhere in the middle...You'll get an inside look to what the heck is going on in my life!

So yeah, I think that's all for now...I am sure you'll hear from me soon!!

xo anne

PS - I'm always looking to collaborate with talented producers, artists and designers!

PPS - PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE!!! SPREAD THE MESSAGE TO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS TOO! WE ALL NEED TO BE PART OF THE CHANGE!!!

Register to Vote: Rock the Vote, powered by Credo Mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]