Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution

Happy Wednesday! I have a few lil' messages for you and then you can get back to your day!

Come to LONG BEACH tomorrow for a super fun weekly dance party! The folks down at Futurehouse know how to have a good time...In fact, LIZA RICHARDSON and LILLYANNE will be the special guests helping with the movin' and groovin'. I'll be there sharing some new tunes as well! PARTY!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

VLOG#1 When I was a little kid, I remember watching my big brothers do their fancy tricks on their skateboards. In fact, I was the "assistant" and my task was to roll the board under a ladder...and my brothers would take turns jumping on the moving board. Fast forward to now...and here's what happened after I purchased a skateboard for $6.50 at a neighborhood yard sale:


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I've decided that every newsletter I send out, I'll not only include something music related and fun, but I'll also include information on some charity or organization that is making a difference in our world. Last time I focused on REGISTERING TO VOTE... And this time, I'd like to share with you a website that is seriously making moves in the right direction by creating opportunities for girls around the world. Please take a moment to learn more about THE GIRL EFFECT.

OK! I hope you've giggled a little, added Rendezvous Thursday to your calendar and learned something about helping hands... I'll be sending another one of these closer to CMJ where I'll be performing in NYC! That reminds me - If you're in NYC or will be around the time of CMJ (OCT 21-OCT 25), let me know! I'd love to meet up, mingle and sing for ya...

Have a great rest of your week! See you TOMORROW!!
xo anne

PS - Can you guess which one is me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]