Monday, February 9, 2009

Are You Ready?! I AM!!!

We're well into 2009 and I hope you're all feelin' FINE! I mean, what else can we do in such a down economy but to create and enjoy what we do have. At least that's what I'm trying to do. Back to basics! As I am sure many of you are doing, I've been keeping my nose to the grindstone!

Starting MONDAY FEB 9th (TONIGHT!!) I'll be doing a weekly shin-dig of sorts at The Terrace in Pasadena. We'll have different DJ's and Bands come thru each week...I'll be playing records and singing songs...I'll also be trying out some new tunes and pretty much just having fun! Feel free to join me!! DJ Sleeper will be there!

The Terrace - Monday Nights
7:30pm - 12:00am
443 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101
18+ Free before 10pm ($5 after)
Food and Drink Specials

What else? OH! On FEB 22nd (a Sunday!) I'll be participating in the EMERGENZA FESTIVAL at On The Rox in Hollywood. It's basically a battle of the bands type of show...and we need your votes to get us to the next round! PLEASE come support!!! I'll have more info closer to the event, but it would be awesome if you could pencil me in for SUNDAY FEB 22nd...$10 cover, I have tickets now if you want to get yours! I'll give you a RATED M cd for purchasing a $10 ticket in advance! PLUS I'll have the amazing DJ SLEEPER helping me out with the set, so you know it will be fun fun!!!

Emergenza Festival
Sun, February 22nd
8:30pm!!!
On The Rox
9009 W.Sunset Blvd

In Other News...I've just gotten word that I'm a Semi-Finalist in the SCION VOCALIST CONTEST
taking place MARCH 7th in Culver City. I'm 1 in 10 competing for the LA title. More info to follow...I'm seriously super excited for this one!!

Non-Event News: I've teamed up with LA's own SLY DOGGIE PRODUCTIONS and German production company STEADYWORKS for tracks on my album. Not only are we working on the LP, but we're also getting songs together for TV/FILM submissions. If you are interested in placing some of our work, let me know! Sly Doggie and I are going to be on a compilation coming out this Spring...I'll keep you posted on the Where/When, for sures...


I think that's it for now...even tho there's always something brewing!!!


XOXO ANNE

------

Follow Me!


photo by carlos vega

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]