Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF - But I'm Ready For MAD MONDAYS!


photo by lindsay lohden


TGIF FRIENDS!!! I hope you had a great week and of course are ready for the weekend! I hear the Easter Bunny arrives at The Grove tomorrow in Los Angeles. It's official - Spring has Sprung!

While I know weekends are never long enough, I'm actually looking forward to MONDAY! Call me craazaaaay but I can't wait to party with the ladies of MAD MONDAYS. Not only is the party FREE but they also have FREE Mad Shots AND discounted Valet (not bad for Sunset Strip!) -- I hope you can join us. I'll be performing a handful of tunes and the amazing ALASKA IN WINTER will be doing a DJ set as well!! YAHOOO!!! See the info on the flyer below!

Monday, March 30th
MAD MONDAYS
The Purple Lounge @ The Standard Hollywood
8300 Sunset Blvd, LA CA 90069
10pm-2am
FREE with RSVP




Alright - that's it for today. The birds are chirping so loud that I must go outside and see what all the fuss is about. Enjoy enjoy! xoxoxo annie




photo by lindsay lohden


Pencil Me In!

April 6th
-
Hunnypot Radio
Live interview and Montone Music
April 25th - Fashion Meets Music
Live performance @ Busby's East

For Booking and Business info@geniuseffectla.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]