Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dusting off those dancin' shoes...

Hello world! I'm up rather early after a fun night of live music...I went to the Dead Weather show with my buddy Lyndsay and we really had a blast. My favorite John C Reilly (Dewey Cox!) was in attendance...but I only was able to admire him from across the room. Lyndsay snuck a pic on her iPhone....can you tell which one he is?!




Anyhooooo - there's another evening of music tonight at the Purple Lounge! That's right, it's my monthly dance party COMPACT DISCO! I'm really excited to get up and select the tunes for the first part of the night. I think I'll do some singing too. It's a free party and we have 2 for 1 well drinks until 11pm! I hope to see you there...any requests??

OH! I almost forgot! We made Flavorpill! http://www.facebook.com/l/;flavorpill.com/losangeles/events/2009/8/26/mean-red-productions-and-hang-the-djs-present-compact-disco

xoxo!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]