Thursday, January 7, 2010

ANNE MONTONE @ DAKOTA LOUNGE!!!

Hello!! I wanted to first wish you an awesome new year. I hope 2010 will be filled with happiness, adventure and lots of love! I would be so honored to see you tomorrow night at Dakota Lounge in Santa Monica. It will be my first performance of 2010 and I'd love all the support I can get!! I'll be on close to 10pm, so arrive by 9:30 and make sure you tell the person at the door you're there for ANNE MONTONE (yeah!). I hear Dakota Lounge has amazing Mac + Cheese...so come for a late dinner and stay for some great music! Let me know if you have any questions!!




Featuring great music - including Proximity Effect, Sol Giant, Anne Montone, James Alexander and more!

Details:
21+ $10 Cover
Friday January 8th
Dakota Lounge
1026 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310) 393-8200

Check the flyer (permanent link HERE):




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]